In this chapter, we’ll delve into Kou’s feelings and concerns about school reopening and his relationship with Nazuna. Here’s what happens:
Kou’s Restless Night
- Kou is nervous about returning to school and recalls the last time Nazuna drank his blood.
- He couldn’t sleep all night and decides to meet Nazuna the next day.
Awkward Conversation Over Drinks
- Kou lies about getting a good night’s sleep because he feels strange admitting he didn’t sleep at all.
- They share some drinks and discuss Kou’s dilemma about going back to school.
- Nazuna assures Kou it’s just juice, not blood, though Kou thinks it might be an excuse for her to drink.
- Nazuna tells Kou it’s ultimately his choice to make regarding school.
Kou’s Changing Perspective
- Kou reveals he’s not as anxious as before about returning to school.
- He attributes this change to a girl confessing her feelings to him and showing him kindness.
The Importance of Friends
- Kou realizes that the girl and her friends are actually nice people after the school trip.
- He appreciates having friends but worries that a normal life might mean less time with Nazuna.
Nazuna’s Comforting Words
- Nazuna reassures Kou that if he still wants to become a vampire, that’s an option.
- Kou offers his blood, but Nazuna declines, feeling too drunk and dizzy.
- Nazuna reminds Kou that they met when she helped insomniacs sleep.
- She mentions that winter break is over, and summer break is longer, giving Kou something to look forward to.
- Nazuna suggests she could help Kou study after school hours.
Release Date for Chapter 185
- Yofukashi no Uta Chapter 185 is set to release on Wednesday, September 20, 2023, at 8:30 PM JST.
So, in this chapter, we explore Kou’s anxiety about school, his evolving feelings about the girl who confessed to him, and his growing connection with Nazuna.