In Bollywood, there’s a special spy universe created by producer Aditya Chopra, and it’s about to get even more exciting in the movie “Tiger 3.” Here’s what’s happening:
Who’s Joining the Spy Team?
- Hrithik Roshan, who played Kabir in “War.”
- Shah Rukh Khan, who was Pathaan in “Pathaan.”
- Salman Khan, who plays Avinash Singh Rathore.
- Katrina Kaif, who is Zoya Humaini Rathore.
How Did It All Start?
- It began with the “Tiger” movies featuring Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif.
- Then came “War” with Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff.
- And “Pathaan” with Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone.
What Are Their Roles?
- In the “Tiger” movies, Salman Khan is Tiger, an Indian spy, and Katrina Kaif is Zoya, an ex-spy from Pakistan.
- In “War,” Hrithik Roshan plays Kabir, a rogue Indian agent, and Tiger Shroff is his apprentice.
- “Pathaan” features Shah Rukh Khan as Pathaan, an exiled Indian agent, and Deepika Padukone as ISI agent Rubina Mohsin.
What’s Happening in “Tiger 3”?
- Tiger is falsely accused and goes on a dangerous mission to clear his name.
- He’s doing it for his country and family, and nothing will stop him.
- The villain is played by Emraan Hashmi.
Big Secret Revealed!
- All these spy heroes will come together in “Tiger 3.”
- Aditya Chopra is planning a big surprise with Kabir’s role in the movie.
- This secret will only be known when the film hits theaters on November 12.
Box Office Success
- The four spy universe films have made around $300 million.
- “Pathaan” and “Tiger 3” will bring Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan together in “Tiger vs. Pathaan.”
- They’ll start filming in January 2024.
- Hrithik Roshan and NTR Jr. will team up in “War 2.”
- “Tiger 3” will come out in India on November 12, during Diwali.
- In North America, it’ll be out on November 11.