The Moto G84 5G is a new phone made by Motorola that’s coming out in India on September 1st, 2023. It’s the next version of the Moto G82, which came out last year. Here are some things about the Moto G84 5G:
- Screen: The Moto G84 5G will have a big 6.55-inch display that’s really clear. It can change its picture 120 times in one second, and it’s bright too.
- Brain: The Moto G84 5G will have a special part called a “chip” that makes it work. It’s like its brain. This chip has eight parts that work together, and they make the phone do stuff. There’s also a special part for making pictures and videos look good.
- Memory: The Moto G84 5G can remember a lot of things, like apps and pictures. It can remember up to 12GB of stuff, and it also has a place where you can put a small card to remember even more.
- Picture Taker: The Moto G84 5G can take pictures with its three eyes on the back. One eye is really good at taking regular pictures, another is good at fitting a lot into one picture, and the last one is good at seeing things close up. There’s also a light that can help take pictures in the dark.
- Battery: The Moto G84 5G has a big battery that can last a long time. And when you need to charge it, it can get a lot of power really quickly.
- Other Things: The Moto G84 5G has some other neat stuff too, like a way to unlock it with your fingerprint, speakers that sound really good, and it won’t get hurt if a little dust or water touches it. It can connect to the internet and other devices, and it runs on a system called Android 13, which will later be updated to Android 14 for security. And, it will cost around Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 24,000 in India.