In the latest chapter of Nano Machine, things are getting intense. We’ll tell you all about it and when you can expect to read it!
What Happened in Chapter 175?
In this chapter, Wang Jeon faces off against our main character, Yeon Woon. But there’s a twist – Yeon Woon is not in his right mind. He recently did something called the ACT with Wang Yogun, also known as the Ice Women. This caused the Yin in her body to overflow into him, and now he’s all messed up mentally.
Wang Yogun seems to have recovered after the ACT, but because Yeon Woon can’t control himself near her, Wang Jeon has to take him somewhere else to avoid causing more trouble for her. We’re left wondering if Yeon Woon will regain control of his body in the next chapter.
Chapter 174 Review
Some readers are a bit disappointed with how the Ying and Yin transfer played out. It seems like even with Nano, Yeon Woon couldn’t do much. Nano used to be like plot armor, always helping out, but not this time. However, the situation was like an emergency surgery, and Yeon Woon had to do it to save a life. So, maybe we should cut him some slack.
A Tough Decision
Imagine being in a situation where the only way to save a loved one’s life is through a procedure they can’t consent to. Would you choose to save them or let them die? This was a medical emergency, and Yeon Woon had to make a quick decision. He didn’t have any ulterior motives; he was just trying to save a life.
So, instead of complaining about the ACT, maybe we should understand the circumstances and give Yeon Woon credit for his actions.
In the next chapter, we’ll witness a battle between Yeon Woon and Wang Jeon. Both are incredibly strong, so it’ll be quite the showdown. But what’s even more intriguing is how Wang Yogun, the Ice Women, will react when she wakes up.
Release Date for Nano Machine Chapter 175
Now, the big question: when will Nano Machine Chapter 175 be released? You won’t have to wait too long! It’s scheduled for Wednesday, October 11, 2023, Pacific Time (PT). Chapters are released weekly. Here are some international release times:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): 08:30 PM on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): 05:00 PM on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- New York: 11:00 AM on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): 08:00 AM on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): 06:00 PM on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): 11:00 PM on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): 11:00 PM on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
For some countries, it might be released on Thursday:
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): 12:00 AM on Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): 01:00 AM on Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): 12:00 AM on Thursday, October 12, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): 12:00 AM on Thursday, October 12, 2023
So mark your calendars and get ready for the next exciting chapter of Nano Machine!