- iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max have more memory than the older versions.
- There are different versions of the iPhone 15, including the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max.
- The Pro models have a special A17 Pro chip from Apple.
- Apple usually doesn’t tell us how much memory is in their phones.
Clues Found in Software
- Some people found clues in the software used to make iPhone apps (Xcode 15).
- These clues suggest that the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max have 8GB of memory.
- The regular iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus have 6GB of memory.
- This means the Pro models have 2GB more memory than before.
- Before, the iPhone 13 Pro was the first iPhone with 6GB of memory.
- Last year’s iPhone 14 models all had the same amount of memory, and this year’s regular iPhone 15 models also have 6GB of memory.
We Might Find Out More Soon
- Apple doesn’t officially say how much memory is in their phones, but we might learn more soon.
- People often take apart the phones and make videos to show what’s inside.
Different Than Android Phones
- 8GB of memory in iPhones is less than some Android phones, like the OnePlus Ace 2 Pro and Realme GT 5, which have 24GB.
- But iPhones and Android phones use memory differently.
Better Performance Expected
- The extra memory in the iPhone 15 Pro models should make them work better, especially with the new A17 Pro chip.
- We don’t know if the memory in the Pro models is different from the regular iPhone 15, but we might find out in teardown videos soon.