Motorola has just released a new phone in India called the Moto G54 5G. This phone has some cool features like a fast 120Hz screen, a big 6,000mAh battery, and a powerful 50MP camera. It’s also one of the first phones in India to use the MediaTek Dimensity 7020 chip.
You can buy this phone in three different colors: Midnight Blue, Pearl Blue, and Mint Green.
Here’s a summary of the important details:
- Moto G54 5G starts at Rs 15,999 for the version with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- If you use an ICICI Bank card, you can get Rs 1,500 off right away, or you can get an extra Rs 1,500 off if you trade in your old phone.
- Reliance Jio customers can get benefits worth Rs 5,000 when they buy the Moto G54 5G.
- There’s also a version with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage, which costs Rs 18,999. The same discounts apply to this version.
- You can purchase the phone from Flipkart, Motorola’s online store, and retail stores starting on September 13th.
Here are some key specs of the Moto G54 5G:
- The screen is 6.5 inches big and has a super smooth 120Hz refresh rate.
- It uses the MediaTek Dimensity 7020 chip to power everything.
- You can get it with either 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage or 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. You can even add more storage with a memory card.
- The camera setup includes a 50MP main camera, an 8MP wide-angle camera, and a 16MP selfie camera.
- It has a big 6,000mAh battery and supports fast charging at 33W.
- It runs the latest Android 13 operating system, and you can expect updates for three years.
- There are some extra features like stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos sound, a headphone jack, a USB-C port, and a fingerprint sensor on the side.
If you’re looking for other phones in the same price range, you can also consider the Samsung Galaxy M34 5G, Realme 11 5G, or OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G. The Moto G54 5G offers a lot for its price, especially with its generous RAM and storage options and stylish design.