Fans of the series are buzzing with excitement after learning that the Crown Prince has taken a bold step to acquire the Erl’s Grimoire. Let’s dive into what’s coming up in Chapter 20 and catch up on the latest developments.
Chapter 20 Release Date
The next chapter of “I Stole the Heroine’s First Love,” Chapter 20, is set to release on October 9, 2023. Mark your calendars!
Recap of Chapter 19
In the last chapter, the Crown Prince confronted Karin, the Erl, and expressed his frustration with her stubbornness. He used his magic to summon her Grimoire, but it seemed that threats weren’t effective. He also wondered how to handle Titi’s anger.
Surprisingly, Aster appeared and knocked out the Crown Prince. When he regained consciousness, he found Karin by his side. She admitted she hadn’t expected him to come to her aid.
The story then shifts to Karin waking up in her room after five days of unconsciousness. Her parents are there, looking worried. They explain that they were concerned about her and didn’t know what had happened.
Karin is surprised to learn she’s been asleep for five days. She apologizes and asks why her mother seems so angry.
Karin’s mother mentions that she learned about Karin’s reckless behavior from Nivea and thanks her for helping her friend. When asked about Nivea’s condition, Karin’s mother reassures her that Nivea is fine and even woke up before Karin did.
Moreover, they reveal that they saw Raymond at the scene and thought he started the fire. But her mother clarifies that Raymond is already a powerful sorcerer at the Magic Tower, suggesting that someone with strong magic caused the fire.
The story promises more thrilling twists and turns in the upcoming chapter!
Chapter 20 Expectations
Stay tuned for Chapter 20, where we can expect more surprises and exciting developments in the story.
Release Date and Time
- Japanese Standard Time: October 9, 2023, at 09:00 AM
- Central European Time: October 9, 2023, at 02:00 AM
- New York: October 8, 2023, at 08:00 PM
- Australian Capital Territory: October 9, 2023, at 10:00 AM
- Eastern Indonesian Time: October 9, 2023, at 07:00 AM
- Singapore Standard Time: October 9, 2023, at 08:00 AM
- Pacific Time: October 8, 2023, at 05:00 PM
- Eastern European Time: October 9, 2023, at 02:00 AM
- Philippines Standard Time: October 9, 2023, at 08:00 AM
- Korean Standard Time: October 9, 2023, at 09:00 AM
Get ready for an exciting continuation of “I Stole the Heroine’s First Love”!